- [Academic] Visiting Professor Recruitment for 2024
- 게시글 내용
1) Application Form: personal Info., Self-Introduction, Research Achievements, Sample Syllabus (attached)
2024-1 Yonsei University
Visiting Professor Recruitment
We are looking for a visiting Professor (scholar) who would teach an intensive seminar for GIT.
※ Position may be changed during review process to another position in consideration of employment conditions.Dept.
Field/Major Position RecruitmentContactWhere to Apply The United Graduate School of Theology
(UGST)*Global Institute of Theology
- Theoretical Theology
- Biblical Theology
※ Medium of Instruction: English
(foreign scholars are preferred)
Visiting Scholar 0 +firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Common Qualification
- Applicants must meet the Public Officials Act, the Private School Act, and the University's Personnel Regulations.
- Persons who are not subject to employment restrictions under the Act on Sex Protection of Children and Adolescents.
B. Qualification for Visiting Professor
- Those who have more than 4 years of education and research experience after graduating from university, or have the equivalent qualification
- Those who have more than 7 years of education and research experience after graduating from community college
- One of Full time faculty at domestic or international college/ Those who have practical and academic experience in the field/ Those who have at least two years of research and education experience after obtaining a master’s degree
3. Application Period
A. Application Period: 09:00 Friday, May 26th ~ 17:00 Tuesday, May 30th, 2023 (KST)
※ The schedule may change according to the circumstances of the university.
B. How to Apply: Please send the following required documents via e-mail (email@example.com).
4. Required Documents
2) Proof of Research Achievements(optional): one merged pdf file with the latest 3 years’ research work (title, cover page, poster, etc.)
3) Degree Certificates: copy of Bachelor degree certificate & degree certificate of the highest degree (e.g. Ph.D.)
4) Certificate of (current) Employment: Please contact the admin office of your institutions to issue the letter.
5) Consent Forms (attached, legally obliged): Consent Form for the Collection and Use of Personal Information for Part-time Faculty Members; Consent to Inquiry into Sexual Criminal Records and Grounds for Disqualification; Pledge Regarding the Protection and Security of Personal Information; Information Security and Personal Information Protection Training
※ Additional documents may be further required if necessary.5. Evaluation ProcessA. 1st round (document screening) → 2nd round (interview) (the applicant can skip the interview if the candidacy is fully qualified.)
B. Accepted applicants will be contacted individually.6. Contract Period: March 1st, 2024 ~ February 28th, 2025 (1 year)
7. NoteA. If there is no suitable person, the university may cancel the recruitment.
B. The schedule for the recruitment of lecturers may be changed by the university.
C. The course the lecturer will teach may be changed according to the conditions for opening a class (depending on the conditions, lectures may be assigned or canceled).
D. Submitted documents will not be returned, and if an applicant is found to have falsified any information or documents, they will be disqualified and their appointment will be cancelled.
E. Additional documents may be required for accepted applicants.
F. Applicants are solely responsible for any disadvantages resulting from misapplication or omission of the application, unqualified applicants, no contact, or unsuccessful examination at each stage.
G. Matters not specified in this announcement are subject to Yonsei University regulations.Attached: Application Forms for Visiting Scholars & Required Consent Forms2023. 5. 22.
- No new post