Tuition and Support
- Tuition fee will be covered by the school (Th.M. : 1st - 3rd / Ph.D. : 1st - 4th).
- Tuition scholarship in 4th semester of Th.M. and 5th semester of Ph.D. can be additionally given after thorough evaluation upon the student’s academic achievement and thesis proposal. (students will apply for additional scholarship when completing their Th.M. 3rd or Ph.D. 4th semester)
- If students want to extend their studies more than 5th semester of Th.M. or 6th semester of Ph.D., they have to pay 12% amount of the regular tuition on their own (approximately 810,500 KRW).
Dormitory Fee and Support
- Campus Dormitory fee will be covered by the school (Th.M.: 1st – 3rd / Ph.D.: 1st – 4th).
- Dormitory scholarship in 4th semester of Th.M. and 5th semester of Ph.D. can be additionally given after thorough evaluations. (students will apply for the additional scholarship when completing their Th.M. 3rd or Ph.D. 4th semester)
- Accommodations for student’s family or friends are not allowed.
- Students will reside in double room dormitory inside Songdo campus with one GIT roommate (randomly assigned). Students should pay 100,000 KRW of room deposit when moving in.
- Dormitory fees for vacation will additionally cost, but also covered by the school within designated period as above (roughly 850,000 KRW per vacation, about 8 weeks).
- To see more details regarding dormitory, please go Housing page.
Financial Support and Campus Settlement
- A small amount of allowance will be given to the enrolled students who are staying in Korea in order to support their financial settlement.(Th.M. : 1st - 3rd / Ph.D. : 1st - 4th)
- Students will be given some mobile vouchers or e-coupons (non-cash) which can be used at campus cafeteria & facilities (worth 240,000 KRW per month).
- Please note that, except the monthly vouchers above, other living expenses such as student’s airfare, exterior housing fees, visa application fees, health insurance, etc. are not covered by the school.