- [Academic] 2023 Incentive Program for Publications in Academic Journals
- 게시글 내용
2023 Incentive Program for Publications in Academic Journals
In order to improve the research ability of students to discover excellent thesis in the United Graduate school of Theology, Yonsei University we would like to provide scholarships for thesis published in academic journals as follows.
2. Application Guide
1) Target of Support
- The first author or corresponding author of a thesis published within the last one year (March 2022 to March 2023) as an enrolled student of The United Graduate school of Theology, Yonsei University (students on leave of absence cannot apply).
※ Author affiliation must be specified as “The United Graduate school of Theology, Yonsei University”.
※ Co-authors must not be more than three.
※ The publication must be related to the student's major field.
2) Application Period and Location: 2023 March 20 (Mon)~ April 14 (Fri), Office of the United Graduate School of Theology Administration Office (H.G. Underwood Theology Hall, Room 113, email@example.com)
3) Documents to be Submitted:
① Application form (attached form)
② Printed papers that have been published
3. Payment Criteria
1) Scholarship Amount
- A&HCI Academic Journals: KRW 500,000 per journal
- Journals registered by the National Research Foundation of Korea (한국연구재단): KRW 300,000 per journal
- As for joint research with less than three people, the scholarship will be divided by the number of joint authors.
- If the student applies for multiple journals, each approved case will be paid after screening.
- Payment will be proceeded within the scope of the financial resources, and there may be further qualitative evaluation process in case of insufficient budget due to the excess of the applicants; and the incentive will be given from the person who gets the highest score.
- The compensation can be granted up to 2 journals maximum per year, and up to 5 journals during the school years.