- [Academic] Additional Scholarship for Thesis/Dissertation Writing Students
- 게시글 내용
- Notice Regarding Additional Scholarship for Thesis/Dissertation Writing Students -
GIT runs an additional application process tentatively to support ONE MORE SEMESTER (tuition/dormitory) in terms of GIT's additional grant for the students whose scholarship support is finished. This is to encourage foreign students to focus on writing their thesis/dissertation with less financial burdens.
Please note that this will be based on an "application" scheme, NOT an extension. Your application will be under screening and only the selected students will be notified and supported. You MUST submit the attached application form along with your research proposal.
* Eligibility: GIT Ph.D. (in the 5th semester or above) or Th.M. (in the 4th semester or above) students whose scholarship supports finish from the next semester
* Required Documents:
1. Application form(attached, either PDF or MS Word format acceptable)
2. Certificate of bank balance from your country or Korea; which indicates the number of the current balance in KRW or USD
* How to Submit: send an email to email@example.com or submit hard copies to the GIT Office* Submission Deadline: ~ 5:00 PM (KST) (Fri) 3rd February, 2023 (* Any belated applications will NOT be considered.)
* Result of Application: (Fri) 17th February, 2023 (* Only accepted students will be notified via email.)
[Types of Additional Scholarship]Category
Tuition Dormitory Stipend Amount for one semester 810,500 KRW 2,349,000 KRW
(including vacation; subject to change according to actual calculation)1,800,000 KRW
- * Please note students can apply for this service ONLY ONCE in their school life. If you are already granted the additional scholarship last semester, you cannot apply again.
- * The result and the detailed amount of your additional scholarships will be decided by the GIT scholarship committee after a strict document screening.
- * For the students who will be enrolled "abroad", only tuition fee will be applicable for the additional support (housing & stipend excluded).