- [THESIS] 2020 Spring GIT Dissertation Defense Schedule
- 게시글 내용
GIT Graduate students who are preparing thesis(dissertation) defense must follow the guidelines below and submit their manuscript for the examination.
*** Please note that thesis advisors and defense candidates are strongly recommended to have an ONLINE(UNTACT) meeting for your preliminary defense, in order to avoid the potential infection of Covid-19.
A. Research Proposal Submission: (Fri) April 3rd, 2020 (completed)
- Eligibility: Students who have passed comprehensive exams and ready to defend their thesis
B. Preliminary Defense: ~ 17:00 (Fri) May 8th, 2020 (through individual appointments "online")
- GIT Administrative Office will inform candidates of their thesis advisors' contact information.
- The candidates must contact their thesis advisors in person to make an individual meeting via zoom or skype.
- For this semester, the school will not provide specific dates for face-to-face meetings due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The thesis examiners will give you an individual schedule for untact meetings.
- You must send them a pdf or MS word file of your thesis manuscript(draft) when ready.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to keep communicating with the thesis advisors during the defense period.
- You don't need to submit original manuscripts for this semester, but please send its soft copy to GIT Office.
*** Before having the preliminary defense, you have to submit the following documents to the thesis committee readers as well as to email@example.com:
1) Softcopy of preliminary defense manuscript (thesis draft) in pdf or MS Word format
2) Softcopy of "turnitin" (a plagiarism checker) result report (To know how to use turnitin system, please click HERE).
C. Final Defense: TBA
- Additional Course Add & Drop Period
- No new post