GIT Graduation Requirements
1) TGZ7999 for Th.M., TGZ9999 for Ph.D.
2) Students must register "Thesis" at their final semester to let their thesis be examined.
3) "Ecumenical Seminar" is consist of various activities throughout "three" semesters. Students must register TGZ6101(Ecumenical Seminar 1) at their 1st semester, TGZ6102(Ecumenical Seminar 2) at 2nd semester and TGZ6103(Ecumenical Seminar 3) at 3rd semester. Even though there are not specific class time and classroom, the course should be registered every three semesters in regular sequence. Students will participate in all ecumenical activities throughout their GIT school years.
4) Students must take Korean language course "twice" as it is 3 credit per a course.
5) Mark 'P' means that students must register and "pass" the course even though it is non-credited (not graded).
6) Students can take other UGST majors courses in English if interested. As those courses have different course code pattern from GIT major code (TGU), students must ask Professors to let the credits be counted as GIT graduation requirements.
- Ph.D. Students who have completed their coursework and have an English test score (or waived)
- Applicants must have completed 1st & 2nd semester when taking comprehensive exams(Application & Schedule to be announced at GIT homepage - http://git.yonsei.ac.kr)
Examination Subjects- (Th.M.) Major 1, Major 2, Elective
- (Ph.D.) Major 1, Major 2, Major 3, Elective
- The exams preparation materials list and details is posted in GIT homepage.
- - Higher than 70 in average out of 100
- Ph.D. Students who have passed the comprehensive exams
- Ph.D. Students must complete their colloquium before they start to write a dissertation.(Application & Schedule to be announced at GIT homepage - http://git.yonsei.ac.kr)
- - Ph.D All Ph.D. and Th.M. students in GIT must attend the colloquium as an audience.
- - Ph.D. Students who have passed the comprehensive exams
- - The exams preparation materials list and details is posted in GIT homepage.
- - Ph.D. Students who have completed their coursework and have an English test score (or waived)